Friday, July 25, 2008

Drove 500++km in 1 Day? (Part 1)

Before starting.. Okie.. Someone said I was an interesting blogger before.. ^^" Sorry.. Was too busy and didnt really have time to blog much.. Besides.. Kinda getting less descriptive lately... ^^" (Phaedra Hing.. Stop making excuses!! You're just lazy!!!) Okie.. I admit.. ^^" Well.. I will try make my blog sound more interesting... Lately kinda post more pics than words.. ^^"

18 July 2008

Today woke up early and went to get the car which we rented.. A Hyundai Getz manual... LoL~ Then went to Eight Mile Plains to get Jia's GPS from his friend.. =.=" But cant seem to get in touch with him.. So we went to have our brunch at Sunnybank's Little Singapore.... =.=" The portion is dame huge.. I can have 2 meals with that plate of 干炒牛河...
After our brunch... Went back to CBD.. At last Jia's friend called back.. Asked me to meet him in the city... Haha~ Got the GPS though.. Then called up Shannon asking what's his plan today.. Suddenly he say "We go Sunshine Coast la~" Then we went to Jamie's house and meet up with her.. Then I suggest we could call Syairah to come along with us since we have 2 cars... Went to pick her up and started to drive up to Sunshine Coast...
Traffic jam le... Then Jamie called up and said they wanna have some food at Macca's.. Okie... It was getting dark when we were outta Macca's... LoL~ No more sunshine in Sunshine Coast... Went there... Stopped at the side of the road suddenly.. Then Jo came outta Shannon's car asking us where are we heading... Terus I BLURRRRR bahhh!!!! =.=" Asked him to tell Shannon, "I thought it was your idea coming up to Sunshine Coast? LoL~ Okie....... Then we drove to River Walk... Took some photos.. And went back to Brisbane... ^^"
LoL~ Yeah~ Drove 250++km for these photos... LoL~ Worth it la... At least that would be the last time I will see Shannon for his trip here kan? ^^

No comments: