Saturday, June 16, 2007

Terrible Terrible Terrible....

*sniff sniff* (Piling a basket of tissues in the bin..)

Gosh... Fancy having stupid flu during this important period.. Yeah! Exams!!! Gosh.. Mau mati liao.. Currently...

My BSB 114 exam just ended on Wednesday.. One of the most stressful one.. Hope can score higher marks laaa...

Started to have terrible sorethroat 2 nights before my first exam.. Then.. On the night before exam.. Extreme headache.. Till can't fall asleep.. Terpaksa eat satu biji Panadol.. I personally don't favour medicine.. Especially Panadol.. Why? Mama say 西药对身体唔好.. So I seldom eat Panadol especially.. Too much painkiller not good.. Only will eat them in time like this.. Urgently need sleep for exam.. LoL~ Mana tau.. Next morning wake up.. Worse.. Migraine..

Felt so giddy and blur that noon.. Go 7-11 buy energy drink wanna pay money.. Took the sanitary pad out instead of my purse.. Hak dao the cashier and Ah Khai.. LoL~

Till masuk examination hall.. Migraine hilang straightaway.. Saw my name on the board.. PM HING.... Hak dao yit ha.... LoL~ Cause I am the last student according to names in the class.. In exam write none stop for one and a half hours.. Till my hands also got 'kuah' already.. What 'kuah'? How it taste? What colour? It is transparent and should taste salty.. Cause its my sweat la.. Duhh...

Now ler.. My sorethroat turned into terrible flu... See that pile of tissues down there?? Yeah.. My "booty" from this terrible flu... LoL~

By "scrubbing" my nose against the tissue every minute like that.. Not only I will turn into a panda.. Slowly.. I will turn into Santa's favourite reindeer..


Rudolf the red nose reindeer... Has a very shiny nose~ Lalalalalala~~

Later 6 hours later.. I will be taking another "breath-taking" exam... Finance 1.. That's all about maths.. My worse subject since primary school... In this blur and sick situation.. Wish me luck on this subject tomorrow laa....

No comments: