Saturday, June 09, 2007

Another Batch of Cookies...


Made another batch of cookies again that day... Suddenly have the feel to make... Haha~ Sorry... Above was the last batch I put into the oven.. Kinda forgotten about its existance.. ^^"


By the way.. Sorry my dear readers.. For not updating so frequently... Yes.. I have excuses.. First of all... Next week I am having my exams.. So no play play.. Secondly.. Line wasn't very stable therefore I was unable to login neither to read my fellow friend's bloggies.. Paisehh...

This is my dough... No more watery this time..

They have grown fat in the oven..

See... Nice and fine...

This batch was made by Vicki.. Wanna give her bf.. I still made the dough thou.. LoL~

There.. It came out nice...


Lastly.. Notice what does these 6 cookies represents?? LoL~~ Last batch.. Thats why so det han and so careless... ^^"


Well.. I will provide the recipe when I have got the best one.. Although the cookies was the best batch I ever made.. Hehe~ Go back KK had to learn more from Sha sha... ^^"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yummy... though nampak macam kena bakar sampai hangus liddat... hehehe...

Balik kk, saya nak makan wei... ok?

Syafiq said...

lol..the first cookie in the last pic looks so cute! :P