Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Tensed

This is a short crappy post.. BEWARE!!!

Do you know why Past Tense, Present Tense & Future Tense is added with tense but not other word?

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

Because... Your past, your present and your future are always so tensed! Don't you think so? Just like me.. Because I am too tensed now.. That's why I am writing such entry! (Present Continuous Tense)... Think guys thinks.... Don't you feel tense when you think of your past? Why did the time pass so quickly and I am getting old.. Why was I so stupid last time.. Why was I making a fool of myself in front of my crush.. Why was I.......

Future? Lagi tense! Think of your future.. Your career.. Your family... etc etc...

Now... Understand why they are all ended with the word "tense" already? =)


2 comments:

Shannon Ng said...

this is yet one of the most senseless post??hahaha..nice pictures of your apartment though..=D

NIL NIL said...

OMG you did you make this crap up urself? haha