Tuesday, August 14, 2007

XXX

Life is so unpredictable.. You won't know what will happen tomorrow.. Day after.. And even years later.. Don't know why.. Today have such strong feelings in writing such post.. Hahaz.. I guess after experiencing lots of stuffs these few weeks.. I am looking at life more differently? Or am I just escaping from giving a deeper thought on my future? I am feeling lost like an old man with Parkinson disease in the middle of the road.. Hahaz.. Weird expression huh.. I guess I need more excitement in life.. More caring friends.. More fun in life.. More... More everything nice.. Guess I should social more.. Shouldn't keep myself in this small circle of friends.. But how? No idea.. When I see people spending lovely and fun time with their friends.. I am really amazed.. Jealous.. Envious.. How I wish I could be somewhere where all my friends are.. Where I could get new friends.. Where I could get closer to my friends.. Where when I am in need someone would be out there to lend me their shoulder..

Hahaz.. Should stop all this crappy talk.. Will scare you guys.. Well.. Just wanted to express my feelings... Nothing much to blog about also...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

uhm.... my shoulder is expensive but available for rent. $90 USD per hour!