Friday, May 25, 2007

Insomnia...

After working on the Government Business and Society Assignment (Something like Social Studies), I have been having insomnia.. @@" Maybe due to several nights of 'burning midnight oil' when doing the assignment, now I cant get my sleeping time on track.. God.. I feel so tired now yet couldn't sleep.. Oh gui laaa~ These photos tell you all..


C this goldfish eyes? Ya.. You will have such eyes when you sleep late... Bulgy and swollen... Sharon.. Not like yours.. Yours swollen eyelids macam wanna close.. Mine swollen the eyes macam wanna open till drop out.. macam goldfish.. LoL!

Well.. This goldfish is not like me.. Couldn't seem to find a photo of goldfish with swollen eyes.. It has swollen mouth instead of eyes.. Reminded me of what I had when I have my allergies last time.. This fish looks like John Howard? =.="
(FYI: John Howard is the Prime Minister of Australia)



Okie... Seriously.. You can see those black circles and those eyebags under my eyes? Gonne turn into panda..


Hey.. Maybe I turn into a panda I would be cuter? Wont be as ugly looking as now.. ^^"


Any suggestions on how to let me sleep soundly and turn my sleeping time back on track? Sleeping pills?


Maybe I will be sleeping just like a pig for 24 hours after having the pills! =D


Ok... I really gotta get some sleep.. It's already around 6am... And I am happily looking at the sky getting brighter and brighter... Hmm... Should I be happy? =.="

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

U NEED TO SACRIFICE ONE DAY TO TUNE BACK UR TIME!!!! TRY IT... it works...

That John Howard, how long he wanna be on the top oooo... cisss...