Sunday, May 13, 2007

Bus Stop Ad

Sorry for not updating my blog lately.. Nothing much to post as did nothing much.. ^^" Well.. This is a post I forgotten about..

That night went to uni to do my assignment with my housemates.. Jia parked his car somewhere outside our uni and something caught my attention.. The ad on the bus stop outside my uni..


And I tried to see whether can I really download by just standing there.. Mana tau.. Really can~ Whoaa~ Cool~ Just switch on your bluetooth and you will be connected.. But didn't get to download the whole thing cause I was there to do my assignment not downloading music by the bus stop! Kena scold by my housemates.. LoL~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WHoA... this is a distinct feature of DEVELOPED country and out beloved DEVELOPING country wei...

Should this available in KK, hilang lor the whole thing cos fansa wanna use it to buat rumah... LOL... sad sad...