Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Miss my dears....

Just browsed through Manda's photos in her blog just now... Sigh.. Missed my dears so much suddenly.. Maybe its because no matter how many friends I have here... My dears still are the best.. Sha, Manda, Yan, Ying.... Sigh... Miss them so much.. Especially Manda.. Haven't been seeing her for agessss..... More than 1 year I guess.. This time when I am going back to Msia.. Still don't have the chance to see her...

Omg... These were taken ages ago.. When Mandy was going to China... Really memorable.. Sending her to the airport that morning...


I remember this was taken the first time Manda came back for holidays from China... Sigh.. Long long time as well.. It was in 2006 mid year...

This was during xmas celebration in 2006.... Sha looks so cute in her uniform.. Suppose to be uniform party.. But I 'lost' mine.. =p And that's the last time since I see Mandy dear...

Tuition in Jacinta's house.. Wao.. So many memories lee....
A photo of us in TTSS.. Sigh.. I was so thin...Ying, Me and Sha... During Sports day... I did look so slim.. Sigh...
Miss the girls so much... These are the most recent photos I took with them.. During me and Sha's friendship anniversary...

No comments: