Saturday, June 07, 2008

Examssssssss........

Sigh.. Haven't really rest enough from continuously having assignments to hand in for couple of weekss.... Now I have to start studying for finals... Exam timetable came out.. Crazy time table.. 10th, 11th, 13th and 23rd.. Sigh....

But must think of the bright side.. The same day in a month later.. I will be back in KK.. Although before that, when I was suppose to enjoy my holidays.. I had an IELTS test to go for... Sigh.... Seem like holidays are not meant to be enjoyable and relaxing for me... 23rd after I finished my exams... I will be in the sky at night.. Haha~ In plane of course.. First going to KL for one week.. Then to KK for 11 -13 days... Guess will be a rush trip back again...

Sigh..... Before thinking about enjoyment.. Should really get my head back to the pile of notes, books, papers........... >.< Well guys.. Its that period again... Put away your movies, gameboy, PSP, xBox, NDS, PS3, dramas, tv shows and get back to your studies... Well.. I have to tell myself this too.. Hahaa~ Well.. Good luck folks.... All the best....

No comments: