Monday, December 28, 2009

Found this is my drawer....

Today... When I was trying to clean up my drawer.... I found this......
Gosh... I swear I won't be able to write this kinda essay anymore.... Never remember I could write Chinese that well... Hahahaha~~ Cleaning up my drawer really brought back lotsa memories.... I found all my certificates I had obtained since I was a kid.... Found letters I got from my friends when I was in high school.. Love letter from first love... Diaries I wrote when I was young and silly... Diaries on the guy I adored..... Book that I wrote down my sms with someone.... LoLz... Youth..... Hahahahaha~~~~~~ I did do many silly things.... These all have sentimental value that I would never wanna throw away.. Because it represents my past....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow! A + should be proud of it! I dont even know how to write chinese words properly!