Wednesday, August 20, 2008

3 girls + 1 guy night out...

Few weekends ago.. (I think its the 2nd week of uni..) Suddenly have the urge to eat steak.. Not just normal steak.. But I deserved a dame wonderful nice meal... Had been working like a cow non-stop for one whole week.. Uni + work... That whole week.. All I had was AJ's food and Mee Goreng... Then went to have Cha Cha Char with 2 girls and a guy? Who? Haha~ I'll reveal it at the end of my entry... LoL~ Always wanted to go try Cha Cha Char.. But didn't really have the chance to.. At last I got to try it~~ Pity I don't have a decent camera to take wonderful photos to make you droollllzzz... >.<

Our rib-eye with bone... Drooolzz... Dame yummy.. Though still kinda too blarrdy for me...
At the end.. I can't finish the last bit... Too huge... And I love the mushroom sauce by the way.. LoL~ The last bit was finished by the only guy... LoL~
Hot chocolate with mashmallow as our dessert~ Where are the mashmellow? Melted lo.... ^^ But it was yummy~
LoL~ A great meal with Vicki, Ivy and Alex.. Haha~ Weird group aye? Didn't really take photos of ourselves.. The lighting in Cha Cha Char was too dark...

No comments: