Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Work....

15 January 2010

Just started to work this Monday as a VT in an accounting firm. I am still not used to waking up that early… This morning was struggling out of bed again… Continuously 4 days having headache… @@ Gosh… In office now, but doing nothing still… Yesterday before office hours ended at 5pm, I had been sitting here doing nothing for 2 hours…Guess it’s because I am still new, people can’t assign me much work… @@ So boring… @@ I am feeling sleepy again… Can’t online, can’t do anything while waiting for people to assign me something...



19 January 2010


2nd week working.... OT-ed these two days.. Have a feeling tomorrow have to OT too... Sigh... =___= VT jek... 2nd week jek.... Needa OT edi.. =.=""" This week friends wanna shout me out for lunch also can't... Cause I have been out doing field job in Sepangar since Friday til today.... Tomorrow have to go back to Sepangar again.... But the client's office really nice lah..~~ Quite relaxing and huge..... Although we didn't have the time to relax....

No comments: