Friday, August 07, 2009

Temperamental

Lately I am feeling really temperamental...
Feel like throwing my temper on someone...
Feel like breaking all the dishes at home...
Feel like breaking down like a baby into someone's arms...
Just feel like breaking something or hitting something...
I have no idea why am I feeling so...
Maybe it's because of all those things I have to do every week...
Maybe it's because I don't like being the elder sister...
Maybe it's because I like to be left alone...
Maybe it's because of all these dramas that happened lately...
Maybe it's because of all this stress I get studying both diploma and uni...
Or maybe... I am just homesick....
I don't know...
I guess I need to chill.. A lot.....

1 comment:

Jason Wong said...

Pressure on you.
It's time to pamper yourself.
I am so ready to be one of your Long-Distance Sandbags. xD